Thursday, August 1, 2013
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Sunday, June 10, 2012
January was a busy little month.
03. We went our friends' wedding. 04. I'm getting closer to finishing my arm!
February was full of fun as well; Joshua and I celebrated out 5 year anniversary; as well a valentines day. Later that month, Paiger and I went on a sister trip for a few fun days in Chicago!
01. Paiger and I waiting on the El. 02. Chicago sign.
03. Hershey's stop before Topshop. 04. Shedd's aquarium.
March was all about relaxation.
One of the best book to films adaptation I've seen.
01. The weather finally warmed up. 02. We had our first Sno of the season!
(Wedding Cake is the very best)
April was by far the most wonderful month!
My sweet Joshua asked me to marry him, and obviously I said yes.
I cannot wait to share little snippets of the planning process and engagement celebration!
May has been a sweet little month. Joshua and I took an engagement trip to St. Louis, and ventured into unexplored parts of Memphis together.
01. View from our hotel in St. Louis 02."Tree star" found at St. Louis Botanical Garden.
03. A fun second hand book/music store. 04. Lovebird initial bracelets.
I expect June to treat me very well. This first week has been fun, and I've got lots of plans for the rest of the summer. I hope y'all's first half of the year has been as happy as mine.