Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lyndseelou 101


Hi ya! I could repeat pretty much everything I said in my about me page, OR I could just link you instead. ;) As I said, I’ve tried this blog thing before, but life went a little off kilter. This time I’m giving it all I’ve got. Recently, a lot of things change in my life, and I feel like I can take on anything and everything that’s thrown at me. These are the best years of my life, and I’m inviting you to come along on my journey with me; promise there is lots of fun to be had.



I am ...

- bike rider
- road tripist
- list architect
- tattoo addict
- bird watcher
- day dreamer
- picnic packer
- secret keeper
- an adventurer
- book gatherer
- sweet tea snob
- horror movie buff
- mexican food critic
- bubble bath fanatic
- crazed owl enthusiast
- warm sunny day lover
- paper product hoarder
- explorer of the downtowns
- dress wearing peter pan aspirant
- lover of kitties, bunnies, and all wonderful little creatures.

Please get in touch... lyndseelouwho@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment