Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

You’re in the arms of the angel, may you find some comfort there.


Poor baby Presley, after a long night and early morning trip to the vet I had to say goodbye.
I made a terrible fatal mistake Tuesday night. Press had become infested with fleas, and was just so miserably itchy, I really thought I was doing the right thing by putting flea medicine on her, but sadly I was not. She somehow ingested it and in the early hours of the morning began to seize. This was the most pitiful and scary thing that I have EVER seen. Frantically, we rushed her to the emergency vet. There we got the worse news, my little Presley could be put to sleep or receive a 2000 dollar treatment that might work. This was the most difficult decision I've ever had to make, but I just do not have that kinda of money laying around (my savings isn't even half of that amount). Then what if it didnt work? She would be spending 4 days in a scary place still suffering only to die? I choose what I thought was the best option for her, but I am still filled with gilt. I was supposed to provide for her, and I was not able to; I failed her in the worse possible way. 

I will truly miss this funny little face. She was the most loving little baby kitty, and I miss her SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment