Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Summaries

This week was the beginning of the fall semester. I had snapped a few outfits, but cannot seem to find them. I didn’t have a particularly busy or eventful week. These pictures pretty much summarize it. 
  



We also ate at this really yummy Thai place down the street form my apt, but I didn’t get any shots. The place is called Bhan Thai, and if you are ever in the midtown area of Memphis I recommend going there.

Next week:
I work Labor day, but afterwards I am hoping to go see Fright Night; this was one of my favorite movies when I was younger. The Fair is in town! I hope to being visiting it at least once. I plan on rearranging/redecoration my living room this week; be on the look out for a few small DIY projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment